Thursday, December 3, 2009

a new idea

food. friends. fun. that's how this all began.

i love to cook, i love to eat, and i love to share the wonderful experience of food with my dear friends and family. i learned at an early age - my mother being quite the expert in the kitchen - the meals are a means through which people come together in the most incredible of ways.

over the summer of 2009, i began spending time in northern california, where local and fresh take on a whole new meaning, and where sustainability and community exist in ways that i felt were lacking in my nyc life. and it occured to me i could create the experience i wanted to have here myself! and so was born the idea for SUNDAY SUPPERS, a monthly potluck dinner at my home, with each meal based upon a specific idea or theme.

this blog will serve as a diary of sorts of each supper, and hopefully they will grow and continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment